Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Post
Howdy All,

I've been a member and lurking for a while and finally decided to do an introductory
post.

I'm 54 years old and live in SE Oklahoma near Lake Texoma. I fish mostly for crappie
and I've used a tube for many years.

Hunt
[center][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Hi there HC and thanks for posting. It is never too late to say hello. I guess that by now you know where to locate the forums that interest you. I wonder how many members are from OK? For that matter how many are there from each state? Might be a new topic for the FAQ site.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
Welcome to the site Steve and thanks for signing up, even if it was over a year ago[Wink]. As I'm sure you are aware there are many boards on BFT, among them are float tube and pan fishing boards as well as the boards for all the different states. We also love to see pictures here on BFT as well as your reports and please let us know if you have any questions about the site. Since you are a crappie fisherman too, I'll share a picture of some slabs I caught earlier this year. WH2
[inline "morecrappie05-02-08 00000.JPG"]
[signature]