Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willow pond needs help
I was just a willow pond yesterday killing the bows with my fly rod until i broke my own line (newbee)
while was replacing my line some guy came right up to the spot i was fishing and started fishing with two rods, I asked the guy very politely if he could move that i was fishing there and was just replacing the line he ignore me and told me to go F my self. (Now the guy saw me fishing there and saw me just having a bow with the rainbows.) I asked again if he could move away and again he told me off in some very nasty words, the guy looked like in his 50s and i'm 28 out of respect i moved away and fished somewhere else where i kept catching the bows. But upon leaving home i stop by the cleaning station to put my fly rod away because of the light and notice Rudefisherman dude not only did he have more than his limit of fish but he was giving them away to other people. The guy was walking so no plates but what should i do next time i see this guy because by the end of the night i wanted to give him a peace of me.
I've been there a few times this week and that pond gets hit by tons of people it should have stricter regulations. Like no on the two pole per person and limit the fish to two per license permit and 4 fish for house hold. Maybe i'm been a little durft but 1000 bows gone in a weekend just seems too much.
[signature]
Idiots like that need to be strung up.
[signature]
What you should do is to call the poaching hotline. The number is on your licence.
Give a good discription, tell tham he is on foot. It is a few minute walk to anywhere from willow. He was catchable.
[signature]
keep the poaching # on your phone. Give them a call, they are more than happy to come and assist [cool]. I hate it when guys crowd fishing.. especially without asking. I am sure if he would have asked you, you would have given him some room. He's lucky you are kinder than most fisherman. I've met many that have hooked ears with jigs, busted noses, pushed into lakes.. etc.
[signature]
The cops in that area will hold them for the DWR, you can call 911 to get them as well...
[signature]
guy like that. Smile and whip the crap outa him with you bug whip. lol i woulda probley started some crap with the old feller.
[signature]
I'm thinkin' one boot planted firmly in the old Ba----ds gluteus maximus woulda done wonders for both of you.
[signature]