Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Here
Just a quick intro. My name is Andy and I have been fishing about 55 years. My first love is freshwater trout. I now live in Brooksville Florida and I fish mostly for Seatrout and Redfish.Nice to be here
[signature]
Hi, Andy,

Welcome to BFT. Like you, I'm new (joined about two weeks ago). And like you, I've fished a long time. Started when I was 8, which was well over a half century ago.

But you know what? In the short time I've been here I've already learned stuff. This is a very knowledgable group, and everyone is open to sharing what they know. So I'm sure you're gonna like it here.

Be sure and explore all the forums, as there's a lot of stuff that might not seem appropriate until you open the posts. And don't forget there are state level forums as well. Check out the Florida board for sure.

Brook
http://www.the-outdoor-sports-advisor.com
[signature]
Hi Andy and welcom to the BFT.. Thank you for taking the time to register and then introduce yourself here. It is appreciated.

This is a great site for all things fishing and we do hope you will enjoy your time online with us.

This site has many forums to cover all types of fishing including state forums to help you get into contact with anglers in your area. Here is the link for the [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/gforum.cgi?category=18"]Florida[/url] forum to help you out.

Please dont hesitate to post any questions or stories you may have to share with us.

Again, welcome to the BFT..

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Hi there jersey_troutman and welcome to the BFT. How about Blues? Heck we use to catch a ton of those dudes right from the Bakers Haulover pier. Not bad eating either.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
Welcome Aboard Andy!!
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
Welcome to BFT Andy! I am new here also,but it's nice to meet you. I hope you have fun and enjoy the atmosphere here. I've not done much saltwater fishing besides baracuda, I'm more of a catfish/muskie fisherman,been doing it for years. Take care, have a great weekend!
[signature]