Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chickens

Chickens- In Southern California waters seagulls are often refered to as chickens. Do you really need to ask why?
JR
[signature]
yes

joe
[signature]
haha dont they know the difference twixt chickens and seagulls?? haha just bustin. i,d like to see a rooster seagull crow in the mornin then we can callem chickenofthesea, haha later bad one. orroostn,seagull. chick en go haha anyways.guess i,m bored, nobodys talkin hahahha[Smile][Wink]
[signature]

Hey there patches,

Small tuna, usually albacore, are called chickens but I don't hear no crowin' there either!

JapanRon
[signature]
haha, guess i really was bored last nite. haha jack and louie went ot bed, i had one of my nites, . couldn,t sleep. it was probably round 1 anyways haha. no i don,t hear em crowin either, probably bout the time i went ot bed though. haha one of my chickens had a rooster, and when he was growin he went and got his head caught in the fence, well every time he started crowin i knew it was him, haha cause he sounded like a boythat was in that inbetwixt stage when his voice was changin, haha cause it would goa cock adoodandoo-d00 d00dlehaha. it was funny. guess al got sick of him one mornin, that night we had chicken fer supper! haha later
[signature]
In the Channel Islands area, they are referred to as a 9 piece chicken Mc Nuggets.[cool]
[signature]
We call little halibut chickens. The big ones are Lews.... Big Lews. As in " Better get a gaff, I got Lew!... Big Lew",
[signature]
Steve are you serious or were you joking?

<- - - - - - Gullible as heck
[signature]
Wow!!!!!!!!
yes I agree.
[signature]