Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Memorial Day Weekend
Hey guys I will leaving Las Vegas to hit God's Country (Utah). My first stop will be at Navajo Lake and Duck Creek. I might even try my luck at Duck Creek on Friday. Navajo is still iced over and I have never caught anything there. I will finally make my way to Pine Lake Campground where I have reservations for the weekend. Southernman and I will make our base there. From there we could hit several fishing spots like Pine Lake, Otter Creek, Piute Reservoir, Sevier River, Panquitch Lake, and Possibly Fish Lake. There will be plenty of pictures and reports for everyone. Hope everyone gets a chance to go out fishing. I finally got both of my sons to go. Hey if anyone wants to visit we will be at campsite 26# at Pine Lake Singles.

Good Luck and Good Fishing.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Sounds like a trip filled with TONS to do. Hope the Memorial weekend crowds aren't too thick. You are going to wear those sons out with all that fishing! Have a good, safe one![/size][/font]
[signature]
The boys are old enough. I want to start my grandson out but he will not be able to come over. I guess I will have to go to Palmdale, California and try.

Thanks for the remarks. Did you get the post that I sent on the Mickey Mouse Pole?
[signature]
Sounds like a great time!!!!

I think I will be staying home for the holiday weekend. All the skiers are sure to be out and I'm not really one for big crowds lol
[signature]
[sly]Yeeeeeeeee Hawwwwww Well I hope they all go skiing. That will leave the fishing to us. Some how I don't think that will happen. But I will get a head start on most of them on Friday. Well it has to be better than fighting trafic all day in Las Vegas. [pirate][pirate]
[signature]