Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Five F,s Of Fishing.
Findum, Fishum, Falayum, Fryum, Forgetum, Right Up Till About An Hour Before The Next Sunrise An You Goahead No Matter How Tired You Are From Those First Five F,s Jus Try To Lay There An Not Get Up Fer That 2nd Set O 5f,s Of Fishing. The Thoughts Of This Frog, Dose Not Reflect The Thoughts Of All Outhers I Hope I Havn Not Afended. Froger.
[signature]
[center][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Hi there froger and welcome to the BFT. Thanks for taking the time to register.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[center][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4]What is your favorite species to fish?[/size][/#008000][/font]
[center]
[signature]
Welcome to BFT Froger, interesting perspective on fishing, thanks for sharing. Please let us know if you have any questions about the site. We do have many different boards including a SC board so feel free to stop by and post one of your recent fishing reports and pictures. Thanks for taking the time to sign up. WH2
[signature]
[Image: bobwink.gif] Hi Dryrod, Wich Is My Favorit Fish That Is Not Easy For Me To Ancer I Live As Far From The Coast As I Do The Mountains In Aiken County Right Close To The Savana River In South Carolina. I Have Fished As Long As I Can remember An Can Still Allmost Remember My Father Saying Not This Time Son. My Mom Has Told Me Before Win I Was Three He Let Me Go With Him He Had The Rod And I Was Give A Fine Stick. That Was Thurmond Lake On The Side Of The Road At Parksvill S.C. 1964. The Fishing There Was Differnt Then Before The Big Striper An Hiberd Turnout Yet Thats Fine To. Hoply Ure Frend Froger. JFE.
[signature]
Castin A line At Ya Fer That Hiberd In Ure Pic . Now I Could Be Mistakin Its Not Hard To Do Ifin Ya Dont See As Well As Ya Shoulda Hope Im Right Its A Bute. I Joind Up Lookin Fer A Site Were I Might Find Some People Close To Me Who Arnt Scared To Tell What They Know Yet The Only Person In Ure Chat Room Was My Sister I Sent Her The Site So I Could Chat She Sind Up I Belive As Ta Ta Bas Now Theres A Fishen Partener Boy Her Style An Mine Defer I Fish While Thay Are Hitten Hard An Fast An I Will Return Later. Her To But She Will Become A Fince Post An Wait Till They Do Are Mostly Do Not Relight. Hope Someone Emails All BigFishTackle Members An Tells Them There Is Chat Room Here Man That Room Is Just To Big A Secret. Hoply Ure Frend Froger JFE.
[signature]
Nice to meet ya Froger.
[Image: 9.gif] to BFT!!
[signature]