Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WILLARD
GOT OUT TO WILLARD ABOUT NOON TROLLED OVER BY FEED LOT NO TAKERS GOT ONE SMALL WIPER IN THE FLAT JUST SOUTH OF NORTH MARINA GOT ONE MORE OVER BY LIGHT POLL ON WEST DIKE THEN WE SEEN MORE FISH ON THE FISH FINDER ON THE FLAT EAST OF THE WEST DIKE WE TROLLED EAST HEADED FOR THE SOUTH MARINA AND STARTED TO PICK [Wink]UP THE WIPERS ON BLACK AND SILVER SHAD RAPS AND GREEN AND SILVER WALLEY DIVERS AND CLOWN CLORED SHAD RAPS GOT SEVEN TO THE BOAT 14 TO 16 INCHES AND ONE 21 INCH GOOD LUCK I AM HOPPING TO GO TO THE LUNCH ON THE 31 IM NEW TO THE SITE HOPE TO MEET YOU FOLKS KEEP FISHING HAVE FUN
[signature]
[Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile] [font "Arial Black"][red][size 2] Hi Wando, how's it going? looks like you got a very good start on the Wiper fishing. You will really like this site. The folks here are always glad to help out with just about anything with fishing, especially the Wipers. Anyway Welcome to the BFT boards, and looking forward to meeting you at the dinner.[/size][/red][/font]

[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 2] AFDan52[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Very nice report Wando,[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]That is just the kind of report us wiper lovers like to read. Sounds like you had some of the best luck so far this year.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Welcome to the site and we'll see ya at the Fish-N-Feed:[/size][/font]

[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=43705"][font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=43705[/size][/font][/url]
[signature]
welcome to the site wando! I Look forward to reading more of your posts . .

sm
[signature]
Sounds like a good day for sure!!!

Welcome to the site
[signature]
Welcome to the site Wando, it sounds like you had a good day at Willard. Do you fish Willard a lot? Hope to meet you at the lunch. WH2
[signature]
WELCOME to the site. Great WILLARD WIPER report WANDO!
[signature]

[signature]
Welcome , see ya at Willard Fish and Feed or sooner if I get out on the water!
[signature]
Hay wiperhunter2 i fish willard as sone as ice off even thou the fish are not bitting just to get my boat wet for the first time of the year i have an old turquose sea flite with a hard top you ill see me out ther a lot i live in ogden and it close to home and the wipers are the best fighting fish i know i well se you out there sone [Wink]
[signature]
Welcome, nice report[cool]
[signature]