Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello guys!!!! I'am back. Oh Yea!!!!!!
Well it sure has been a while since i have posted . So anyway i now work for Hoyt Archery U.S.A. .. Wow what a great place to work . All the benefits are really great. Since i have been there i have bought2 hoyt bows . My first bow was a (katera xl) i got it at a bow blowout sell.Then my next bow i bought our new bow for 2009 the new( Alpha Max 32). And since i work for Hoyt i get %50 off my first big bow as well as all the other stuff. And we have 2 archery ranges 1 is @ Easton our sister company and the range there is a 3d target range. . So if any you guys want to come shoot for free with me just drop me a line or call me @ 801-577-2753 (Steve). If any of you guys need any bow items or arrows at a good price let me know ..Anyway and also if anyone needs a great fun place to work just get in touch with me and just maybe i can hook you up. I work as a C.N.C. operator. Ok now on to what i need help with . i dont know about the draw system here in Utah.... For next year i have secured a lease in Texas near my home town but also want to hunt in Utah... Can any of you guys tell me how early i have to put in for a deer tag or what ever i have to do. I really know nothing at all. so all the help weill help me out a lot. .. and are there public lands that you can Bow Hunt on? And are there any places you can rabbit hunt with a bow here ?So its great to be back and once again if anyone out there wants to go to our 3d range let me know or if you want a great job give me a ring
[signature]
Sounds like a sweet place to work! I shoot Easton Axis XT arrows, they are sweet. If I need more, I'll drop you a line.

As far as the draw is concerned, the usual time for applying is in January, so be prepped for that time. There will likely be quite a few big changes this year, so you ought to attend a RAC meeting (most are this week) to voice your opinion on some of these changes. You can find the schedule of the meeting [url "http://wildlife.utah.gov"]here[/url].

There are a lot of public lands available to bow hunt. Utah has a great extended archery season along the wasatch front that can produce some big deer during the rut (happening real soon now). So you can really enjoy the sport for several months. Rabbits (jacks) can be taken at any time of the year with any weapon, without a license...so have at them bro. If you want to chase cottons or snows, the season starts in Sept, and ends in Feb.

Welcome back.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#4040ff]Hey thanks for the info that will really help out a lot.and yea this is a great company to work for . and so is easton they are right behind our bulding. and so every once in a while Easton will have huge arrow sales at huge savings. some of the sells the prices are unreal. and on the jacks can you tell me where some good places that i could go to on public land? [/#4040ff][/font]
[signature]
Last year I was unable to hunt rabbits[crazy] because I was working on my house, so I can't tell you where good hunting was then. It changes every year, but you can usually find bunnies out by Locomotive Springs just north of the Great Salt Lake. Out by Wendover can be productive as well. I've had some really good years, and really bad years out by Vernal. Lots of cottons out that way.
[signature]