Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard (report)
Hit Willard this morning. Got to the south marina at about 8:30. Wind was howling way too hard to launch the boat. So, we went to breakfast and came back at about 9:30. Wind had died off enough so we launched the boat. Nailed 1 wiper that was 3lbs 3oz at about 10:30 west of the island and had one bite about 15 minutes after that. That was all until we left at about 2:30. Caught it on producer trolling at about 3.2 mph. Water temp was a constant 60 degrees every where we went. Becareful if you launch the South Marina. They have the dredging barge sitting right in the middle of the channel just inside the bouys, which can make getting in and out hairy when it gets crowded.

[Image: Wiper_001.jpg]
[signature]
Nice wiper.
[signature]
[Tongue]yea nice wiper Teroy,

you back for awhile now,if so thats cool.

no wipers for me today but finally got the willard curse off my boat,my son got three walleye's today.LOL

TIGHT LINES,Buddy

welcome back

Tony[cool]
[signature]
Fine looking wiper. I plan on fishing willard a couple times this week. If anyone is interested in fishing willard
from 5:00pm-8:30pm send me a private message.
[signature]
Thx guys. First one this year. Feels good to know they are still there lol
[signature]
Way to go Teroy, I hope this is the start of Wiper Time. The weather looks good for the rest of the week so the catching should get better every day. WH2
[signature]
Hey Tony,

I still havent left yet. Now they are saying mid July. I co worker is trying to take my place on the deployment because I have my 10 year class reunion in August and I havent been back to my old hometown since I joined the military. Needless to say I really want to go to the reunion!!
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Nice shirt T . . . almost as nice as the fish . . . and none are as great as thAT Smile!!! [Smile][/size][/font]
[signature]