Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adult Ice Fishing Contest
The 08-09 adult ice fishing contest is now open and registration has started. Time to get yourself and buddies registered.

[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/gforum.cgi?post=451223;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;page=unread#unread"]Link[/url]
[signature]
Come on everyone. Sign up. Only $5 and second place is really up for grabs this year (fuzzy will get first unless, well, he is transfered out of the state).

It was a lot of fun last year and the more the merrier. Ice fishing season is here so get signed up.
[signature]
How goes it?
I'd like to sign up 3 of us:
Uinta Ice, DeYoungFisherman, and Lightfoot.
Please inform as to where to send the $$$.
Thanks again for doing this TLSpyder13.
You da man!
[Image: sleeping.gif]
[signature]
Just click on the above link and it will take you to the Ice Fishing board.
[signature]
lol i guess i'm going to be the one everyone is going to be gunning for then?

will there are alot of good fishermen on this site and they all have a good shot at winning..

as i said last year when we were fishing together.. what it takes is a comitment to the big fish! and what i mean by that is fishing all day by your buddys watching them catch little fish all day while you wait for Mr big to show up.[crazy].

there will be some pike fishing and mack fishing going on this year as well.. [sly]

and i'm sure i'll be sent back to St Louis befor the end again this year, just hope FG freezes before then this year. [shocked]
[signature]
I'll be right out there with you fishing for the bigguns. I am getting better at both using the right gear and having the patience for it. Yuba, Fish Lake, Pineview and the Gorge all have at least one date this year. We should join up. You teach me how to hook a pike ice fishing, then I will show you how to ... nevermind, there is nothing I can teach you.

I have got an ice fishing trip planned for this Saturday. Any chance Huntington will have enough ice to fish??

Game on.
[signature]
[quote Jacksonman]
I have got an ice fishing trip planned for this Saturday. Any chance Huntington will have enough ice to fish??[/quote]

I have a strong hunch that you better plan on hauling your own blocks of ice if you plan on ice fishing Huntington this Saturday. I doubt it has been cold enough to form any serious ice there yet, and also the water is about twice as deep this year as it was a year ago and that will also slow down how quickly it will freeze.
[signature]
I agree with kent i dont think it is froze enough yet but who knowes anything could happen i know where you can go get some small rainbows if you just want to hit the ice
[signature]
well if ya know how to walk on soft water you'll do fine.. if not then your going to get real wet.. i just got back from cleveland res.. there is no safe ice i could find anywhere. mater of fact i could not find any ice on huntington or any other lakes up there. and what ice there was anywhere is not there now... sorry dude.. this storm has warmed things up, up there i guess..

did get some nice football rainbows today tho.. around 14 to 15 inchs..
[signature]
Ice fishing LOL [Wink] I will do it from the freezer, pull out a bag of fish, then into the pan, That's my way of ice fishing[fishin]
[signature]
There are 3 lakes with fishable ice but access might be gone by the weekend.[Wink]
[signature]
We are gonna try for some ice in the NE region. Access should still be ok as UDOT says the road is dry. Hopefully it will still be open and dry by Saturday A.M.!!
[signature]
i know a place that you can get to that is plowed [cool]
[signature]
Bump back up. We are about half full so there is still time and space to register. Now if we could just get more ice.
[signature]