Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dover NASCAR package for Sportsmen
[font "Times New Roman"]
[#000000]Hey guys,
[/#000000]
[#000000]My name is Jeff Bedekovich and I work for the Dover International Speedway, a.k.a. The Monster Mile. Being an avid hunter and fisherman for a good part of my life, I wanted to reach out to my fellow sportsmen to let you know about a new promotional package that I have started that is being offered EXCLUSIVELY to you. [/#000000]

[#000000]The Hunting/Fishing Club promotion includes: Race Ticket($84 price level), Special Passes to our hospitality village for an ALL YOU CAN EAT / ALL YOU CAN DRINK (Anheuser Busch and Pepsi products) buffet, Trackside Tour Pass the morning of the race, Driver Appearance in the tent (I am looking into Ryan Newman and Martin Truex, Jr.), and a Souvenir Gift.

Final details for the pricing are still being worked out, but right now we are in the $150 ball-park (package valued at $200). I am in the process of securing sponsorship for the tent to alleviate some of the cost and get some prizes for raffles and other promotions. The greater the interest the greater the chances of reducing the cost!

This is truly a great and unique experience for race and non-race fans alike that can not be forgotten. Hope you decide to join us for a fun, memorable day at the races!![/#000000]

If you have interest write me on here or email me [url "mailto:jbedekovich@dovermotorsports.com"]jbedekovich@dovermotorsports.com[/url]
[font "Arial"][size 2][/size][/font]
[/font]
[signature]