Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
farm pond perch??
me and my boy's went over to the farm pond the other day and found a nice suprize!! we found some nice perch in the 1 lbs range.. and the catching was fast.. we caught about 25 perch but only went home with 8 fish they were big enouf that was a good size meal for us.. most the perch was caught on perch or a worm.. [Image: SORE9571CustomImage0017078.jpg]

[Image: SORE9571CustomImage0027170.jpg]

[Image: SORE9571CustomImage0039655.jpg]

shore a fun day for me and my kidd's

from the fuzzyfisher------------------fish on dudes
[signature]
I'm jealous! Those are great perch and the eating can't be beaten. The kids must have had a ball! Keep the location a secret and don't over fish it. That's a jewel of a spot for the kids.

[sly]Leaky
great looking fish, I bet there is a huge Smile hidden behind those perch!
[signature]
MONSTER PERCH!![cool] fuzzyfisher. Do I see a couple of rainbows in the middle of that stringer??-TIBBZZ-
[signature]
yeah there is 2 rainbow's in there we only toke 6 perch home.. and my bro'in'law likes trout .. so he keep them..it's a fun littel pond to fish..

from the fuzzyfisher-----------------------fish on dudes
[signature]
Those are some hawg perch. I bet you were plesantly surprised when you found those in your fishing pond. Nice day fishin'.
[signature]
Now I want me some perch . Nice report . I have only gone after perch thru the ice . So they can be caught in the liqiud ice too . Yea haw !! tight lines
[signature]