Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing this weekend?
[Smile]Its my bros birthday this saturday and we're thinkin about goin fishin So where is a good place to go other than pineview? (been there the last 3 fishing trips and skunked all but once)we kinda want to check Smith And Moorehouse res cause never been there before hows the conditions up there?
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Hobbie,[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Looks like I'll be up there too! I'll be camping with the family. My boat motor is in the shop and it may or may not be out by then. One way or another (bank or boat), I'll be fishing. If you see a 14 foot aluminum with BFT stickers on it, throw something at me Hoobie. I plan on taking some black marabou jigs, power bait, and I might even try a wedding ring. I love that "little" pond. I expect that roads are open and dry but I could be wrong. I know one thing, all the camp sites are reserved![/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]See ya there!!![/size][/font]
[signature]
The camp sites above Smith & Moorehouse are some of the most beautiful I have ever had the pleasure of camping at! Fishing can be hot, for mostly smaller trout. Try the near the south end (where the water enters).
[signature]