Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devil creek Ice Fishing derby

The thiird annual Devil Creek Ice fishing Derby is scheduled for Jan. 17th, 2009. The fish and game is only allowing us to have 150 contestants so if you would like to fish sign up early!
For more information go to [url "http://www.bigdogfishing.net"]www.bigdogfishing.net[/url]
[signature]
How many contestants were there last year? How many have signed up so far? I am planning on entering either way, just curious.....
[signature]
As of Friday we have about 100 registered contestants. Last year we had about 225, however the Fish and Game has asked that we limit this years tournament to 150.
[signature]
Hey wack,

You can withdraw my name out as I have a spur of the moment work trip to mexico. atleast it will leave 1 more spot available. Sorry for the trouble

ateve1
Registered yesterday. This will be my first time trying this derby.
[signature]
I signed up for the derby a while ago but never got a confirmation. Do we get one or just show up on the day of the derby? Thanks, Jake.
[signature]

All the registered contestants will recieve a letter with more information in the next couple of weeks.
[signature]

Also, new for this year will be food and free raffle for all contestants following the tournament, courtesy of Elk Horn Ridge Estates. We will have some great prizes to give away. See you all there.l
[signature]
Signed up myself and my nephew last night. I'll pay when I get the confirmation letter. See you there. Looking forward to it.
[signature]
Any word on the presumed purse?

With only 150 fishermen doesn't that change the purse?
[signature]
Good question ceedubya. I am curious also. Ice fishing sunday!
[signature]
In my mind Im already there!
[signature]
With the decreased number of contestants, we changed the $100 prizes from every half hour to every hour, with less people odds of winning are still good, we also will be paying the four longest fish caught, should be close to $1700 dollars for first place. Not bad for a day of fishing.
[signature]
Sounds great! I been fishing the Sulpher Creek derby for yrs almost hit every one. So you can understand. Your purse kicks Slippery Bill or Old Als butt. I'm pumped! Cant wait![crazy]
[signature]
[Wink]

Never fished Devil's until last year. Had a great time at the derby. Looking forward to it again this year. Bringing my son for his first derby if I can get him out of bed.

Thanks Bret
[signature]
any chance on getting on a waiting list on the tourney if so pm me on the utah board.thanks very much me and a bud can go at a moments notice.
[signature]