Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any recent Berry reports?
Heading to the berry one last time before ice up thats if there is still open water.Its supposed to be 51 on sunday so i am hoping there is open water. Has anyone been up there lately and how was the fishing ?
[signature]
havent been up there but i will be there tomorrow so i hope there is open water
[signature]
There is open water i know a guy who was there on turkey reported good fishing shallow for cutts 15'
[signature]
Thats good news thanks for the reports. Last week were catching cutts all the way to 60 feet deep. The bows were still plentiful and active also .
[signature]
He was in a little 12' boat so he stayed closer to shore and caught 20 none over the slot all on Rapalas and pointers
[signature]
Let me know how the conditions are .Also are you launching at renegade ? Icy ramps are dangerous so becareful .
[signature]
Thanks for bringing this up Ocean [Smile] I am still trying to figure a way to get up there one more time also, but I can do it until the beginning of the week [frown] Hope all works out great for you [fishin]

And Thanks to all who have the kindness to share their skills and experience [Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile]
[signature]
My brother and his buddy went up today and he said it was windy from the moment they arrived and the fishing was slow and difficult because of the wind. We are heading up on Sunday though, so you shouldn't have a problem with ice on the lake at all. Good luck, I'll bring back a report as well
[signature]
Yeah the wind can be a pain sometimes. We were catching cutts non stop last week till the wind shut the fishing down then we went after rainbows. good luck out there sunday .
[signature]