Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jordanelle browns..... Thank you
pounded the nelle today in search of browns... long story short i found them... alot of them lol thank you to all that gave me some input on my last post about chasing them...

found fish at all depths mostly shallow... really shallow... fished RC and picked up only 2 browns casting and trolling plugs and swimbaits... did catch probably close too 10 bows... 4 of those bows came on a J13 rap!!! man was i suprised... but that was it for the first 4 hours...

moved areas.. and killed the browns... caught 5 or six more browns in the next 2 hours.. and as many or more bows... most of the browns came outta less than 8ft of water... same thing we were trolling and casting plugs... rainbow was the best color but brown trout and black and silver patterns worked as well...

here are a few pics... no monsters today but fun....
[signature]
That looks like a great time!!! Good job man and sweet fish!!
[signature]
Way to go guys,
It looks like you are a fast learners [Wink]
Good job,[fishin]
[signature]
Sweeeet !!! sounds like you guys had a great time... Thanks for the report..
[signature]
Pack it in
PACK IT OUT ! 
Nice pictures, # 6 sure has some great colors they look to be 18" to 22"or 23" nice catch...
[signature]
i'm from out of tow but i fish utah quite a bit but i'm not sure i know where jordanelle is??
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 4]I-80 East to US 40, just off US40 about about 7 miles from Heber City[/size][/font]
[signature]