Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WILLARD Construction
[font "Garamond"][#800080][size 4]I understand that Willard Construction is done or near finished, what will the water depth be this winter, and will the DWR fill it in the spring or wait till summer. Any Information, THANKS [Wink][/size][/#800080][/font]
[signature]
The water depth will likely not come up until spring, so what you see is what you get. The DWR has no control on how much water stays in there. It is controlled by the Weber Basin Water Conservancy. If the construction is complete and the dam is safe, they will do their best to fill it this spring. Mother nature needs to lend a helping hand though.
[signature]
I talked to the rangers at Willard bay ranger Station not long ago and they told me that they are planning on FULL POOL next spring.
[signature]
Great news. Thanks!
[signature]
Thanks for the info[Wink], I do not know were I got DWR, I meant the WBWD, And yes it does depend on Mother nature, I was just woundering when they would alow mother nature to dump her water into willard and how much, Thanks again, I am looking forward to a full or mostly full year at Willard, (with out the skiers-he he) and no prop's damaged [fishin]
[signature]