Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Scored A Free Brand New Pontoon
Well as some of you might already know i have a Classic Accessories Rogue Pontoon. Well when i had it all put together i noticed that on the frame where the pontoon attaches there are these metal D loops that come down off of the frame. Well they all angle out slightly to go with the contour of the pontoon. Well all except for one which was welded on straight up and down. Not a really big issue, i have used the pontoon many times and i had no problem with it. But I think over time it would eventually start to rub a hole in the toon. I figured if im paying 420 bucks for this thing i should call and tell them about it. So i called them and they sent me a new frame no questions asked. The fame i got was the wrong one for an older model toon. Called them back and told them and they sent me another frame. It came and it was the exact frame they sent me before. Called them back and told them the problem and they could not figure out why i was getting an older model frame. So she went and did some investigating. She never told me what she found out but she emailed me back and said that they were just gonna send me a whole other boat!!! And 10 days later i got a new boat, now i have 2. That made my dad really happy cause he now has a pontoon boat as well! I also took the time to fix the other pontoon by bending out that D loop and rewelding it just to make sure it would not break off from me bending it. I think i made out well with this deal.

BTW I dot think you could possibly ask for a nicer customer service department. At lease you know if you buy something from Classic Accessories,and something goes wrong they will fix it one way or another.
[signature]
Sweet deal! Too bad you couldn't have two Outcast or NFO 'toons, but a any boat'll float ya and your pops! Smile

I wanna see some "twins" pics (work safe of course...).

_SHig
[signature]
Yeah it would be awesome to have 2 NFO pontoons!!! I am new to tooning and i just wanted and entry level toon to see if i would like it. Now that i love it I'll wait till this toon gets old and buy a NFO toon.

Look like you are going to have to wait till March or April for ice off to see some twin pic's. The lakes are already iced over up here in PA! So hopefully we will have some pig ole pike to show ya too!!
[signature]