Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do-it Mold loan?
Anybody out there know of or interested in a rotation loan of some sort for do-it and other lure and sinker molds? Seems a shame to but new molds if we can develop some sort of loan system. Anybody?
[signature]
ill sale you all of mine. for $15 each
[signature]
can you send a list of what you have? thanks.....

email removed 12/22
[signature]
give me a day or two and ill have a list for you
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Send me the list too. I doubt you have many that I don't, but I am looking for a couple of extras for "mods" and creating new jig styles.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
sorry man, tubedude beat ya to them dang near cleaned me out of molds and my melting pot
[signature]
Hey I'm real sorry as I never received the promised list, poached again and not even on eBay.....dang! Well at least two folks are happy, me? .....no molds, no finder's fee even.......geeez and it is the holidays and everything.....Have a good one anyway Ouch
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Sorry about that. But, I am the one who got Petty started in this thing and we are friends and fishing buddies out here in Utah. Much easier for him to stop over with his stash for me to look at.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Also, I set up "jig making parties" locally for other BFTers who want to learn lure making and I like to have extra stuff available for them to use...or to buy at a cheaper price to get started. So, I scooped up the molds Petty no longer used...that I could...and it saved him some time and shipping.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]With your location, it would be difficult to work out the logistics of "time sharing" on molds. Out here in Utah we have quite a few guys that make jigs and there is some swapping back and forth...based on distance and gas prices.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Happy Holidays back atcha and let us know if there is anything we can do to help your addiction.[/#0000ff]
[signature]