Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2008 Winner Is!!!!!
Bendpolo with his 18.1 Bass caught in Cali. All that parcipatated please contact me for your BFT stickers. Jim, wear the hat with pride. Here are the details of catching that fish .That fish was caught during a wide open bite at a small lake in Mission Viejo CA. My Dad and I landed three over ten and 11 over eight pounds in a four hour span. All were caught on five inch Tiki worms in the Baby Bass color, rigged weedless wacky on a 2/0 Mosquito hook. These were flylined (No weight) over some deep weedbeds in 35 feet of water. It takes awhile for them to sink and we try not to move them very much. The Bass are just ' there '. No bites, no line running out, very tenitive. All were barely hooked and some were lost. We also landed three huge Redeared Sunfish and a Channel Catfish. Middle of the summer, Middle of the day. It's nice when it all comes together.
Yes it is. [Wink] [url "http://www.hotfish.com/product_info.php?cPath=0_37&products_id=203"][Image: thumb_product_bbhat_largemouth(black)_side.jpg][/url]
[signature]
Congratulations Bendppolo. Cool hat too.
[signature]
How could you not catch fish with that hat on???
[signature]
[fishin]Congrats on your big Bass!!! Cool looking hat!!
[signature]
Congrats! It would take me all summer to catch enough bass to weight that much.[cool]
[signature]