Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Float tubin Bash!!!
For any of you float tubers in So. Cal the dh_tubin crew wants to get any and all float tubers in the area or that are going to be in the area to go tubin somewhere in the bay or belmont or something. Possibly like the 12 of June or some time in that area.

Think it would kinda be fun to have everyone there. Japan Ron, Baytuber, and hopefully TUBE DUDE!!! ALso Ill try to get the Ocean Boyz and a bunch of otherz to take over the bay sometime soon............[pirate]

Float tubers unite..................

dh_tubin Aaron

Dh tubin Chris

Dh tubin JOE!!!!!
[signature]
That sounds like some serious fun!

If noone minds perhaps I 'll make it out.

Considering the fact I am a Tubin greenhorn and may do a couple things to embarass the float tubin fratenity I won't be to shaken up if you pretend you don't know me when we hit the water (LOL)!
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
[cool]Fear not, Angler. If anyone in the floatin' fraternity was really concerned about appearances we would never get in our first craft on the water. No need to worry about self-embarrassment. The good side of it is that by hookin' up with others with the same affliction, you can always pick up a few new tricks and work on your bad habits.

There's an old saying that "He who laughs last...laughs best." When you get your act together, and combine fishing skill with effective operation of your craft, you will often outfish the guys in boats or on the bank. I can't count the number of times I have heard laughter or stupid comments coming across the water...not meant for me to hear...and then shut them up by catching fish after fish...while they blank. ASCENDANCY.

Man, you don't know how much I would like to be a part of the get-together. My personal commitments just won't let me get loose for awhile. However, TubeBabe and I are working to schedule a long week or so either in late September or early October to spend some time in the area. I have relatives in Anaheim and Canoga Park, so I can get in some family visiting when I am not fishing. Of course, if the fishing is good, my family members will not see much of me. You gotta get your priorities straight.

Once my schedule is better defined, maybe we can get some BFT folks together for fun and fishing...with food and frivolity and everything. Can you look into your crystal ball and tell me when the fishing and the weather will be the best, so we don't blow a trip? (Yeah, right)

TubeDude
[signature]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Thats ok, it would be a good day for you to learn!!!!

Aaron
[signature]
hey good idea aaron.. never thought of that!

please reply..... (946)555-3598. just kidding!

joe
[signature]
[Wink][size 4]im down lets do it at belmont becuz i finally found out where it is[/size] ....

-[size 4]chris[/size]
[signature]