Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Perch Parties??
What ever happened to the perch parties? Do we have any lakes that need thinning, or one that could support such an event? I never got to go to the ones they had in the past. They looked like a lot of fun.
[signature]
the one that brings it up has to put it on! guess you better stat planing a perch bash [Smile]..
[signature]
LOL [sly] I like it!!!
[signature]
Sure I'll go also. Where are you planning to go?[sly]
[signature]
Hey if it's after Christmas weekend I'm in. He!! Ya! Love Perch!
[signature]
There were a couple of smaller perch parties that were put on in the past by BFT members but the really big ones were put on by Doug Miller before him death[frown]. Yuba would be the best place because of the high number of perch there but several lakes have good numbers of smaller perch. They are a lot of work putting a big one together but a smaller BFT get together might be do able. Talk to Pikeman, he has put several together and might be talked into doing another one if you say, "please with sugar on top"[Wink]. WH2
[signature]
i sure would hate to see the big parties come back!!![pirate] they desimated 2 differnt lakes in 6 yrs. on a lake where they are stunted and over populated it would be a god sent i think. i would be in for a small one yuba is good for me.[Wink]
[signature]
I would be in for a small party as well[Smile]
[signature]
[cool]an old member named "Polokid" used to put them on a couple of years, but he hasn't been posting on this board in quite some time. Too bad, 'cause he always did a heck of a job with those things...
[signature]
Let's get TD to throw a perch party!
[signature]
ya and make chowder for lunch. yum yum!!![Wink]
[signature]
Did you say you was putting on a Perch party oh yes PARTY PARTY PARTY....

It seems that with all the ones that say they will be to your perch party it mite be a good one...[sly][sly][sly][sly]
[signature]
I agree with some of you about a big party. It would be fun if one of our lakes could handle it or need it. The last thing I would like to have happen is to ruin any perch fishing in any of the lakes. Which lakes would any of you suggest if we did a party? One of you already said Yuba. anywhere else to consider as well anybody?
[signature]
fish lake there is no way to hurt the perch in that lake!
[signature]
+1 we was there this year and they are thick both days we got checked by the DWR and they told us to start keeping them
[signature]
Rob(Polokid) is still around, he just changed his user name, here a link to that thread:
[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/Utah_Fishing_Forum_C55/gforum.cgi?post=456278;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;page=unread#unread"]http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/Utah_Fishing_Forum_C55/gforum.cgi?post=456278;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;page=unread#unread[/url]
[signature]
dont think a small rockport or neele party would hurt either. but fish lake is loaded. just a long ways away. and we would all go chasing lakers not perch. lol[Wink]
[signature]