Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PINEVIEW REPORTS?
My friend is driving me crazy to hit this lake!

I was wondering if anybody has made it to Pineview today? Is the ice safe yet anywhere on the lake? If so, what is the ice conditions? A fishing report would be awesome too!
[signature]
Ice is safe in the narrows for the most part. 5" in most areas.
As for the fishing, it is slow. No crappies in 4 trips and the perch are acting like macks with lock jaw. Stay within 2" of the bottom and jig agressively to get their attention and then STOP. That is when they hit IF they do.[Wink]
[signature]
Have they cleared any snow away to add more parking by the care takers house? Im coming up that way in the morning with the daughter. Not sure if I will go there or over to Causey.

Guess it depends on teh parking situation.
[signature]
Yes, the caretaker cleared about 15 parking spots after i had a good conversation with him. I told him the state had no intent to plow the area and he said he would see what he could do. I told him that several people would chip in some cash to help out his costs and he said he would get in trouble for taking it.(true or not?). Anyway, if any of you see him outside, thank him for doing it and maybe offer a few $ to him. Can't hurt.
Mark, i will be up to the view in the am.[Wink]
[signature]
Thanks for the report, Brody! I might just be going up tomorrow if the weather allows. If you're in the neighborhood and see a blue Dakota with matching shell... come and say hi!
[signature]
See ya then.[cool]
[signature]
I will be up Friday Morning for a few hours, Wont get there until around 9:00 am. Gottta register the truck on the way. I will be in a White ford Ranger with my daughter by the care takers place
[signature]