Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings from Geneva,Oh
Happy Holidays to all. Looking forward to trading fish stories.
Tightlines
Mike[fishin]
[signature]
[Image: happy.gif][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4]Hi there pennyan & welcome to the BFT. Happy New Year to you too. Kind of cool this time of year in your part of the country. What kind of fishing turns you on?[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
hiya pennyan21 and welcome to the BFT.. thank you for taking the time to register and post here on the intro board.. it is appreciated..

look forward to your posts in the future (especially ones with pictures of big fish..lol.. ).. if you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask away..

again.. welcome to the BFT and Happy New Year.. ...

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
To Everyone Thanks for the warm welcome I like all kinds of fishing. Where ever I go I try to wet a line. Past couple of years it has been steelies on the fly, Eyes of erie and brim and bass in Tenn.Surf/Pier fishing in OBX.
My Spouse loves to fish also that helps out allot.

Thanks Again
Mike
[signature]
pa21

here are a couple of forums you may want to check out.. maybe meet some local fishers to chat with.. hope you have as great a time on the BFT as we do..:-)

[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?category=49"]PA FORUM[/url]

and the

[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/gforum.cgi?category=69"]FLY FISHING FORUM[/url]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
How is the walleye fishing in the great lakes? I have family in Parma ,OH and I may have to drop in to visit. (and of course go fishing [Wink])
[signature]
Thae past couple of years the eye fishing has been phenominal[cool]. We are hoping it will be that way again this year. If you have not been up here you need to make it a point to do it.(visit). Just remember lake erie can be mean. Have agood one.
Mike
[signature]