Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordanelle Smallmouth 5-25-03
The smallmouth are still hitting at jordanelle, fished north of boat ramp, both east and west banks. Didn't get there till about 10:00 and there was quit a bit of boat traffic. It was like fishing on the ocean with all the waves. But the fish didn't mind. Caught smallmouth' perch and chubs still no walleyes. Still doing best on the points in the mud line for the smallmouth. Used 2 and 3 in. white curly tails and 1/8 oz. jig heads. Fished from 10:00 till about 2:00.

[Image: poncho_6870.jpg]

[Image: poncho_6871.jpg]

[Image: poncho_6872.jpg]

[Image: poncho_6873.jpg]

I wish the perch were as big as the chubs. Some of the perch were bigger than this one but most were about that size.
[signature]
Nice report Poncho . Do you have a digital camera ? You always have some pics with you're post . Nice job , glad the fish are still biting !!
[signature]
My wife got me a digital camera for christmas this year and I love it, isn't technology great.
[signature]
poncho, great pictures! I noticed you got a little more red as the day went on by the look of you photos....... Hey has anyone heard of any walleyes actually caught from Jordanelle?[Wink]
[signature]
All I have heard is that they are in there I have not seen a walleye come out of there, has anyone caught one. I'll keep trying, I've only had my boat there 3 times so I don't know the lake. All I can figure is maybe there still in there postspawn period and not agressive.
[signature]
And a good looking boat it is

Trent
[signature]