Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burbot Bash photo & video contest
Theangler has agreed to give out some more prizes for those of you that attended the Bash.

$30 for best picture, first place.
$20 for second best picture.
$50 most pics posted.
Please post picture at the link below and let me know if you have any problems posting them.

http://www.bigfishtackle.com/photos/show...hp/cat/666

Also $50 for best video posted at:

[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/videos/"]http://www.bigfishtackle.com/videos/[/url]

Thanks for everyone that attended the bash and good luck on the contest
WH2
Our slaughter-fest picture.
[signature]
Hey Clint, would you please posted all your pictures at the link I listed above, thanks.
[signature]
It keeps giving me this message every time I try.

Error creating thumbnail! Error code: 1

Command:

"/usr/bin/mogrify" +profile "*" -size 80x53 -quality 90 -geometry 80x53 -unsharp 10 '/var/home/bigfish/bigfishtackle.com/www/photos/data/665/thumbs/DSC_0848_Large_.JPG'

[signature]
Thanks for reporting the problem, I'll check into it and report back as soon as it is fixed, sorry about for hassle.
[signature]
[Wink] Ratstar, You don't think we'll fall for that Photoshoped photo did you? If you're going to do it, do it well.
I can help you if you'd like.
Fish cloning observed.
[signature]
I have 30 something great pics to share. Unfortunately I keep getting this error. Anyone else having this problem.

var/home/bigfish/bigfishtackle.com/www/photos/uploads/61947: Error creating directory (check permissions).

Please notify the System Administrator.

[signature]
It was a joke between me and several other tents whilst we were out on the bash not catching fish! And it wasnt even meant to look good. But I'm glad you noticed!
[signature]
I've reported the problem again, it should be fixed in the morning with any luck. WH2
[signature]
Hey WH2, I was wondering where I could go and view all the pictures and video people are posting on this event? I click on the link but nothing comes up? Unless no one has put anything up yet? Thanks.

[#0000bf]I found the photo gallery under Big Fish Fun/Photo Gallery[Smile] Where is the videos? Thanks.[/#0000bf]
[signature]
Ok the problem is fixed, evenyone should be able to start up loading pictures now. As folks up load their pictures everyone should be able to view them at the same location. Please let me know if there are any more problems with posting your pictures.
Also, did any of you take any video of the event? or any video while you were fishing? WH2
[signature]
Ok good I got 16 in there of the get together but unfortunately don't have any Burbot pics to put in. better luck next year. Thanks to all who came and made it happen.
[signature]
I'm surprised there aren't a few more of you that want to get in on this. All you need to do is post your pictures at the link I listed above, please give it a try[Smile].
[signature]
[inline "His1stBurbot (Large).JPG"]I just uploaded the few we took. The photo of the boy with the Burbot is the first fish we have ever put on the Hard deck Lucky Kid. Our very first and Only Burbot. Now not only has My wife outfished me but so has my Youngest Son.
[signature]
Wow, I figured when I set this bash up there would be a bunch of folks that had never caught a burbot but I didn't think there would be some that had never been ice fishing. Congratulations on your son icing his first fish. Thanks for adding your pictures for the contest and good luck. WH2
[signature]
Thanks for unloading your pictures GLG.

Anyone else want to get in on this contest?
WH2
[signature]
Hey Im4Trout,
Looks like you guys are getting a little use out of the tent ,
Good to see you guys made it up to the bach,
I was planing on going but had to get a job done,
Tell your son I said good job!!!!! [Wink]
Also I see your son has a ugly stik, that is what I use, great little poles. [fishin]
[signature]
Thank you, Yes we recieved those poles from [#000000]A[/#000000][font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000][size 4][font "Arial"][#000000][size 3]jensen83. He left them on our front door porch. Guess we were not home at the time he came over. I have to say they are our best poless in our Ice fishing inventory. [/size][/#000000][/font][/size][/#800000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000][size 4][font "Arial"][#000000][size 3][/size][/#000000][/font][/size][/#800000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000][size 4][font "Arial"][#000000][size 3]Anyway we have received alot of stuff from other members here on BFT for way discounted prices or for free. I believe in Pay It Foward and when I am able to I will do the same.[/size][/#000000][/font][/size][/#800000][/font]

James was really excited. We are heading to Yuba after the perch on Saturday. I will post the picks when we get back.

Thanks for your help in getting us outfitted.

I received a 4 man Ice Cube pop up tent for Christmas. But with all our gear and with the boys at 200lbs each and me at 275lbs we are just way to crowded in it. The wife doesn't take up too much room but we do. So we take both when all four of us go out. Just got to rig up a stand for the heater. I pulled up the jig to relight it and I touched the heater with the line. Had to tie a new knot.
[signature]
Good to here you guys are getting in to it,
It's nice to have enough room to move around,
I burnt my pants (ICE ARMOR bibs ) on my heater the last time we was out [mad],
Good to here from you, let me know how you guys do down at yuba ?
[signature]
I've got a great little video I'd like to post, but I can't figure out how to do it. When I click on the link you provided and go to http://www.bigfishtackle.com/videos/ I see a confusing array of categories. Which one do I click on for this Burbot Bash contest? I tried several and they didn't seem right. It won't help to post my video on the wrong place.

By the way, is there a deadline for this contest? I hope I didn't miss it.
[signature]