Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BELMONT
[sly][sly][size 4]I GOT MY FIRST LEGAL!!!!!! IT WAS 12LBS AND IT WAS SOO COOL!!! IT WAS MY FIRST TIME AT BELMONT AND CERTAINLY NOT MY LAST!!! hahaha it was cool i got 2 on plastics and 2 on live bait.. i had a big one one and i lost it... it was probably the same as my legal or smaller... anyways.. im going back hopefully next week... later[/size]

[size 4][/size]

[size 4]-chris[/size]
[signature]
Congradulations, Way to go, Glad to hear it.

only one question[crazy]

you caught a leagle what?[sly]

LOL there are just too many fish in the water that have minimum, maximum, and dated limits before they qualify as leagle.....[laugh]
[signature]
[Wink][size 4]ahaah it was a halibut...ahaha lol[/size]

[size 4][/size]

[size 4]-chris[/size]
[signature]
[cool]Way to go, Chris. Hope you got a nice ride. Any problems getting those fish to settle down while you measured them. Those big flatties can slap you around a bit.

Now, how are you gonna keep it together for a whole week, waitin' to get back out there for a return match? Almost like a young kid waitin' for Christmas to get here. Right?

I got news for ya. If you are a real fisherman, it doesn't matter how old you get, you will always live for the anticipation of that next trip. In fact, sometimes it gets worse as you get older.

Good report, and good luck for next week. Hope the weather treats you nice.

Oh yeah, did you get any other species?

TubeDude
[signature]
[Wink][size 4]OMG.... YOUR SOOOOO RITE... LOL!!!! ya i did get a different species.. a croaker and thats it.. my friend got a smelt and some croaker.. those little grubs you sent me worked like a charm!!! i got 2 on the grubs and those were my 2 first casts with the grub.. aha well thanks again and i cant wait.. i think i know wat ur saying about it gets harder to wait until the next trip becuz i cant.. ahah i want to go back!!!!!! later[/size]

[size 4][/size]

[size 4]-chris[/size]
[signature]