Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bear Lake Cisco?
Anyone got a report on the cisco?
[signature]
"Expect the cisco run to take place approximately Jan 20th. Daily checks of the status of the cisco run begin on January 15th." http://www.utahfishfinder.com/fishingnorth.shtml
[signature]
Ya, I was going to head over Sunday if someone had started seeing any. Three years ago I waited till the third weekend in January and I missed the run on cisco beach, and it was darn slim picken's out on the rock pile. I just don't want that to happen again. Thanks for the info, JimmiJack.
[signature]
I am going up again for the weekend, will post up status of the run if bearlakefishguy hasn't already.
[signature]
Thanks fish1on. Did I see in a prior post that you had a cabin over there? Do you spend a lot of time over there? My family is from the valley, I'll keep you up to speed on what reports I've got. We spend most of our spare time over there, maybe I'll see you on the water.
[signature]
I like to say Bear Lake is my primary residence and my place in Roy is my second home![Smile]

I am there most weekends (winter and summer) and many week long stretches during the summer.
[signature]
I've never done the Cisco thing before but want to try it. The whole family will be in bear lake on the 31st is that to late will i miss it?
[signature]
I think you will be to late for dip netting them off the shore, but I have caught them out on the rock pile that late in the past. It's also been pretty good for cuts and macks then.
[signature]