Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stringing DUM up on the Provo
I just read this form another fishing board thought it was the funnest thing Ive read in a while.

(Anonymous Poster)
"I just could'nt take it anymore being stuck in the house with all this cold A$% weather, So I walked over to the river.And spent a few hours fishing. I took a couple. The last one was the best. I tried some midges. But I only seen one hatch off. Ended up fishing the pork chop of the provo."

"I'm Confused? You have a pic of 5 browns lined up and you released them?"

"I had them on a stringer. After awhile the one on the end was having a hard time with all the fighting going on. So I let them go. Whats so Dam funny about that."

"ive drug them behind me in the river while fishing for the 4th ( which i released), or was that the 5th "
[signature]
Not funny to me. Poacher. You can't keep trout on a stringer or in a livewell and then release them later.
[signature]
you have to read the whole post and the comments people left for this guy. I'd post the board but I know how BFT hates links to other boards.
[signature]
I too saw that post and didn't know what to think of it. I wonder if it was fabricated to see the response. I know the website you are talking about and some people can get up in arms in quite a hurry.

If it wasn't fabricated. Poaching 100%.
[signature]
I saw the pics he did have the fish on a stringer but who's to say what water he was on. But hilarious on his judgment to post that on the internet.
[signature]
Pm me the link, i would like to read it.[Wink] He is nothing but a poacher.[mad]
[signature]
PM sent.
[signature]
Got it, thanks. All i can say is WOW! His parents should be shot for allowing him to make it past infancy![crazy]
[signature]
Hey, would you mind sending me that link as well? I gotta see this!
Thanks!
[signature]