Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1-19 Afternoon Yuba lost pole
I went out for a pm trip with 2 of my little ones ( 7 yr old Hunter and 4 yr old Carly) We got to the boat ramp at 4:30 and headed north, punched a few holes as we watched the sun slip behind the mountains. Hunter informed me that Carly would get to reel in ALL of our fish so that she could learn how.[Wink] we caught 3 in about 20 minutes. It made the whole trip worth it to see her reel those monsters in.
We saw that everyone was heading for their cars and then we saw someone walking out to us. They had left the lights on and had a dead truck battery, luckily i had some jumper cables and we got them on their way.
In all the commotion of putting my kids in my truck, grabbing snow gear and getting my truck started, I had a pole fall out on the north side of the boat ramp. If anyone is going tomorrow keep your eyes open.(ugly stick)
Kory, Thanks for the tips on were to go. Ice was 7-8 and it was 17degrees when we left.

[fishin]
[signature]
Glad you got into some.
[signature]
[Smile] well i found a nice ugly stik pole on north side of yuba today if anyone wants it just call my cell 4356713746
[signature]