competition that requires the force of an APCP motor, the builder will not
be able to bring the motor to the fairgrounds. This is a Sad event, last
year there were 2 amazing flights using such a motor. It would be great to
see experimental payloads fly in the rockets this year. However this would
require the use of the stronger APCP motors. There is currently a Senate
bill - S724 that will exclude certain APCP motors from these rules. But
until that bill passes we will need to follow the law. If you have any
questions regarding this or want to know how you can help change the law
e-mail me at [url "mailto:rocketman4h@hotmail.com"][#0000ff]rocketman4h@hotmail.com[/#0000ff][/url].

now this sux (pardon my french)
[signature]
i was going to put a silly coment about taking out a penut vendor or something like that , but i guess there worried about the possibility of a low to medium heighth air rocket dispursing a contaminate , anthrax or whatever . i'ts a shame what a few sick minds can do to change a world .
[signature]
I WONDER WHY THEY DON'T BAN THEM SPUD GUNS , IT SEEMS THEY WOULD POSE MORE OF A THREAT .
[signature]
Spud guns have been illegal here in Utah for about a decade. They realized the danger and stopped it cold. This was, of course, after I built mine. I have to say, I agree with making them illegal. I could use mine like a mortar and launch a tater at least 300 yds. At close range, it would do some real damage. I fired it at a tree from about 40 feet and parts of the potato were imbeded into the bark and trunk of the tree. I sure wouldn't want to get hit by one. It was torn apart and burned after they were banned.
[signature]
we would usually pull of those out after a 12 pack fishin at night - i loved mine! but im suprised more people never got hurt with them...

SM
[signature]
back in the day , we used beer cans ( prior to pull tabs ) tennis balls and lighter fluid . they could leave a welt on you when hit with one , but nothing like the welts dad would leave on our " backside " when he cought us with one !
[signature]