Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TubeDude's Tackletorium
[#500000]Thank you for being such a gracious host at your tackletorium today.......I really appreciated your abilities and knowledge.......Some of those lures would make a walleye take a dirt road to get to them.........The best way to describe the finished product is WOW.................WW.[/#500000]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Glad you survived the freezing rain on the way down. Nasty stuff.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Always happy to "show and tell" anybody who sincerely wants to learn more about lure crafting. Someone like yourself, who has a background in fly tying and some jig making picks up the "refinements" more quickly. A lot of the materials I use and the specialized procedures I use are not well known to very many tackle tinkerers and I always enjoy "lighting up" folks with that super glow stuff. Fishies like it too.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Hope you can use some of those new materials to take your own stuff to the next level.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
That place is absolutely astonishing!
[signature]
Turn out the lights and all you see is the glooooooooooooooowwwwwwwww...
[signature]
[cool]"Been there," but it's been far too long since I've "done that." Gotta get down there again sometime soon...
[signature]
[quote Out4Trout][cool]"Been there," but it's been far too long since I've "done that." Gotta get down there again sometime soon...[/quote]

[cool]TubeDude moved...no forwarding address.
[signature]
[cool]LOL!! I hope not, that is one hell of a tackletorium, and great advice/tuteledge from the tubemeister!
[signature]
I saw it first time yesterday. Liketa dropped my teeth. I've seen the odd jig he's made in the past but WOW the guy is an artist! I used one of his glow jigs up at the berry today & some stupid larcenous cutt wanted it worse than I did & it won the fight.
[signature]