Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cisco Update Monday 1/26

Well the wind was a blowin' this morning, but right out of the east at 20+ mph. I went over to Cisco Beach at first light and it was pretty much calm and the wind was still howling out of the east. I saw a couple of anglers in the water dipping feverishly. I went down with my net and knelt down. Within 5 minutes I had a limit of cisco. The fish were in pretty good and were easy to net.....if you kept a low profile. Anyway, it has been spotty. On Friday afternoon limits of fish were dipped, but on Saturday it was pretty tough and I only saw a couple of limits. Fish were skittish and there were a ton of people in the water scaring the fish. Sunday was pretty much the same, but the guys at the marina dipped limits. Today was excellent considering the miserable weather. Boats can be launched at the marina and Cisco Beach ramps. No ice on the lake since it blew off on Saturday. Limits of cisco can be snagged on the rockpile in about an hour.
[signature]
Thanks for the update Scott!! Glad I passed on coming over this weekend. i will have to sneek over during the week!![fishin]
[signature]
Looks like thats what I am going to have to do also.
[signature]
When do you expect the run to peak? Will it be pretty much over by Saturday?
[signature]