Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boats, motors and lakes.
OK so I was reading the proc (2003) and have some qustions maby you guys can answear.

1. I was told that bountiful pond is a NO MOTOR lake...is this true? Cause it is not in the proc under the no motor lakes.

2. I was told by someone that smith and morehouse is a no motor and was told that motors are fine. (gas and electric) Whats the case here? and has anyone been up there latley. I am thinking of going up there next weekend to kill some time.

Thanks you guys. This is truley the greatest site. its nice to know I always have a place to go to get the info I need. Or just read stories. [cool]
[signature]
I fished Smith And Morehouse last year. We had our licenses checked and they did'nt say a thing about our motor. I have been told also That bountiful pond is no motor.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]As for Smith & Moore house, it is "wakeless only". Boat motors (2 stk, 4 stk, or electric) are all allowed. You just don't want to get caught breaking a wake. I had my boat out there this last weekend and it is beautiful. Lots of little rainbows. Fun for the kids. Try power bait, black and red flys/nymphs, and jig action on yellow bead head wolley buggers. Popular for folks playing in their yacks and canoes. Very peaceful place.[/size][/font]
[signature]