Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SFW EXPO
Anybody planning on attending the SFW Expo next weekend at the Salt Palace, or is that a sore subject on this site? That's one way a person has a chance to draw a big game or turkey tag in the state, 5 bucks cheaper per application than the State wants. I have several friends that have drawn tags in the past. The wife and I have applied for a couple hundred bucks worth of tags this year, Ya just never know. We will also be attending the Jeff Foxworthy show Fri. night at the Delta Center (I still don't like the new name). [Smile]
[signature]
I hope to make it down there next week. I am not aware of it being a sore spot around here. But Hey, Ya never know.

Just have to see how my schedule goes. Good luck drawing something Pete!
[signature]
I don't belong to the Utah SFW anymore I joined the Uinta Chapter in WY. a few years back as we do most of our big game hunting with fire arms in that state. I think I covered the reason I joined the SFW in earlier posts as PACKFAN. Sure wish I could get that user name back, I try to and it says it's already taken. I know,I HAVE IT, but I'm not able to log in under that name.[mad]
[signature]
I have tossed around the though! I stopped by Sportsmans and got me a couple discount coupons! You never know might get lucky??[:/][:/][:/]
[signature]
Which Sportsmans, and how long ago? I've been there a couple times on Riverdale Rd. and they haven't had any discount coupons but it has been a couple weeks or so ago.
[signature]
[#6000bf]I will be down there next week. I am a supporter, drew a bison tag last year. I was one of the best hunts I have ever been on.[/#6000bf]
[#6000bf][/#6000bf]
[#6000bf]SFW had a big influence on the bison I hunted! There are some great things happening in wildlife conservation.[/#6000bf]
[signature]
I got my discount tickets at the Riverdale store today Jan 30th. They had lots of them right at the cust service desk.
[signature]
I'll be down there as well.
Isn't the SFW expo in March? I thought this was the Western Hunting and Conservation Expo?
[signature]
Friday to validate tags and that's it, not going in.[Wink]
[signature]
Thanks for the info I'll try and pick a couple up tomorrow.
[signature]
ISE in March. SFW before
[signature]
I think you may have the name right Matt but It is mainly run by the SFW and it starts this Thurs. Hope to see some of you guys there and good luck if you apply for any of the hunts.[cool]
[signature]
Oh, by the way good luck tomorrow the 2nd .[fishin]
[signature]
I survived today's lay-off, we'll se what tomorrow brings. [:/]
[signature]
So what did you al put in for?
My wife and I put in for a couple of deer hunts and 1 elk hunt.
[signature]
All the rifle elk hunts for the wife and then I picked out some seperate deer as well as elk hunts for myself.
[signature]
I'll be there friday GP. Hows that DLL cow taste?
[signature]
She taste terrible, I wouldn't advise anyone to apply for a cow tag there LOL. May see you down there Friday [fishin]
[signature]