Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
trout
[fishin] i have the fever i can't wait till opening day April 4th i took vacation.
[signature]
i've got the itch for walley here they start running around the end of feb. took a whole week off and have already oiled my reels.
[signature]
I know that feeling. Can't wait for next year.
[signature]
[quote trophytrout89]I know that feeling. Can't wait for next year.[/quote]

Years not over yet![cool]
[signature]
That is true. Up here in CT ever since the water has warmed up i've had little to no luck with trout. Although it is starting to cool off a little bit now with the temperatures dropping. Hopefully i can squeeze in a few more nice catches before hunting season. Once that starts my saturdays are basically devoted to that lol.
[signature]
Season is not over yet lol. We still have the extended season comeing up and many places around should be stocking again.[sly] I know within the 15 miles around me there is atleast 4 places being stocked on Oct 2nd. So im going to have me alittle fun before fishing for some steels.
[signature]
Extended?

Try year round here?[cool][cool][cool]
[signature]
[quote albinotrout]Extended?

Try year round here?[cool][cool][cool][/quote]

Well i call it extended cause i dont plan on fishing in the 10 below weather lol but alot of places here are year around. The creel limit is now 3 over 5 and keeper size is 9 inches over 7inches in PA now.
[signature]
aww cmon, drilling and tending a 9" hole can be quite pleasant at times.[Wink]
[signature]