Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Knew!
This fall i had the chance to go out to one of my lakes but didn't plan on catching any bass because of the water temp.
It was above 60 degrees with the water at 48 degrees.
I was using a booyah jig with a zoom trailer all in black and blue.
This is what I came up with.
These two pictures are from my first bass that i caught that weighed 7.1 pounds. Still havn't got the pictures of the second fish but it wasnt more than 3 casts later that I pulled in the next one at 6.9 pounds.
This is my biggest bass so far yet and I didn't think I'd be able to find it in North Dakota.
Now I know where I'll be fishing this spring for that record when they're full of eggs.
BOTH FISH RELEASED

Length-23"
Width-19"
[Image: 2rzqw6f.jpg]
[Image: 2czss2r.jpg]
[signature]
It's gonna be a great day when I can catch a bass that big. My biggest was maybe 3lbs. The temp's gonna be up in the 60s this weekend so I'm gonna give it a shot.

Nice catch.
[signature]
Now you know what alot of guys know. When the temps are down, fish a jig and go slow. I even have hair jigs when you need that finesse touch. Black or watermelon colors are my favorite. Real nice bass!!! Basshunter.
[signature]
Nice bass, but I think I'll be catching that record[Wink]
[signature]
Nice bass! 443 is right, slow and low, I even throw an old fashioned pig on them right before it starts to warm up.
Haha, yeah sometimes I just give up on goin out when it gets colder. It's usually catchin one or 2 or nothin at all.
[signature]
Crap, 1 or 2 would make me HAPPY.
[signature]
haha, where do you live??
[signature]
i love fall bassin. seems like every fish i catch is beautiful like yours. unlike the fish from spring and summer that look beat up and stressed from pressure or spawning.
[signature]