Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Utah Lake Report
Went to Utah Lake yesterday to fish for largemouth’s. I started at lindon, and fished the southside of the north dike. I didn't have any luck, plus there was absolutely no wind and dead carp everywhere so the smell made for an unpleasant time. I usually fish lindon when it’s colder because it has that long shoreline facing south with plenty of rocks, but the northside of the south dike also looks good. Does anybody have any recent info on where they are biting in the harbor? I went to American fork after that and started with a worm. I have been on a decent worm bite for the past few weeks. Lost one after about 15 minutes of fishing, but it just didn't seem like it was the ticket, so I then switched to a pig and jig. Not much better, but I did pick one up. Saw a guy catch 3 in about 5 minutes using some little grubs. Also saw a guy with a bucket full of crappies. But the winning story of the day has to be the blue gill these 13-year-old kids had. They had 2 HUGE bluegill. Easily the biggest gills I've seen come out of there. I couldn't stop laughing, they looked so ridiculous.. They were pretty fat too. I am talking at least 6-7 inches tall and 12 inches long, with 3 inch bellies. Pretty crazy,
[signature]
hi ebass i fished lindon 5/26/03 caught 6 L.M. all along the east bank tight to shore used a plastic worm blue with silver flake hope that helps got one at A.F. on a spinnerbait good luck

aquaman
[signature]