Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Walleye Paul did you get anymore fish????
Hey I hope you were able to pick up more fish with the worms we gave you. We both noticed you coming back in around 8:30ish and were wondering how you did. I picked up one small bluegill and one five and half pound cat off the shore. Hope you did better and got some real fish like walleye and wipers. It was reaaly nice meeting you and Jason and getting to know you both.
[signature]
It really is great meeting you and your wife! I had a great time talking with you both at the BFT feast. I am soooooooo tired, that I can hardly stay away but I had to honor your post before I call it a night.

Thank you very much for the worms which helped continue my fishing from dawn til dusk. Jason and I were slamming those wipers non-stop in the feedlot in the afternoon into the evening. Between Jason and I, we caught 20 wipers 4 walleyes, and countless pesky catfish. The biggest wiper of the day came to me at 21 inches... boy it really slammed very hard on my crawler harness. I couldn't believe that 21 inches can really fight hard and it did!

[Smile] Boy, this was a day not to be forgotten, and I want to give credit to you nomoose for the worms which really prolonged my fishing into the waning sunlight hours. Thank you very much!!!
[signature]
your welcome. glad that I could help you have a great afternoon of fishing. and hope you can get some sleep soon. I know I will.
[signature]
thanks for the drinks nomoose, nice meeting you, see ya soon.
[signature]
it was nice meeting you and your did. You both are fun to talk to.and I'm glad to see that you got your first crappie,maybe we can get you a musky soon.have a good one and talk at you later.
[signature]
i am sure i will, and the class should help out.
[signature]