Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Pelican updates for today or yesterday?
I am heading to Myton in the am and if the roads are good along with the weather i want to go a bit further and try it for the first time. Just wanted to know if anyone has a recent report from yesterday or today?[cool]
[signature]
Watch out for the deer especially between Fruitland and Duechesne, you should see alot of dead ones along the road and once in awhile an elk or two. They winter in this area. Good luck on your trip. If you should take the back way at Ft. Duchesne just past Bottle Hollow you will be going thru alot of Indian land, pay attention to the speed limits they love to give out tickets, alot of 35 to 45 MPH areas. That's why I prefer going the way I told you.
[signature]
Yeah, i studied up on the routes. I think yours will work just fine.[Wink]
[signature]
I'd join you, but I can't get away until 9:30 or so. Let us know how you do, please!
[signature]
Caught 20 gills in 5 hours. Missed a bunch and had a bunch of lookers. No bass and the edges are going fast! 15' of open water by the weekend at the access point we hit on the NW corner.[Wink]
[signature]
any size to the gills?
[signature]
Is your truck still in good shape? You didn't rearrange the fenders or anything from the local wildlife did you?
[signature]
Monsters[Wink]
[signature]
A full report in a few.[Wink]
[signature]