Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Late Echo report
Went to echo Monday got on the ice at 7:30 fished south of the marina in 25 to 35 feet of water. One bite and left at 1pm with no fish. I only graphed about 10 all day. Punched 25 different spots and just couldn't find any fish. First Skunk through the ice this year[crazy]! Edges were pretty soft and the water is really on the rise.
[signature]
I feel your pain!!!![frown][frown] Echo hasn't been that great for me this year either. I wonder if the low pressure made for the slower bite? I have caught a grundle of small perch where you were at as well as some nice trout. The bows were at 15-25 feet and the browns and perch were on the bottom. I 've heard better reports coming from closer to the dam. You might try there should you venture out there again.

LT
[signature]
I might have to try over by the dam thanks for the info.

Barber
[signature]
I had to go to WYO. today left the gear in the truck from last trip. I stopped by Echo on my way back fished open holes 1st from the morning guys send down the camera saw one fish coming up slow and turning but nothing else.

Walk out to deeper water to see what I could find. I could not see anything with the camera not enough light to deep. Maybe two quick bumps when I was messing with the camera pulled the camera up and focused on the pole.

Nothing no more bumps fished a little over a hr packed up and headed home didn't have the time or the energy to try and find where the fish are [:/]
[signature]