Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everybody
I'm newly registered, but have visited this site before. I was very impressed by it's content and look forward to adding to it. I live in southern Idaho and love to fish for warm water species mostly. There's not much warm water around here right now, so I'm having major withdrawals. This site helps fill the time, and I have learned some valuable info, but those withdrawals seem to be intensifying. lol I'll probably have to go catch a trout or something, soon, before I crack.
[signature]
Welcome to the site Marc, thanks for signing up on BFT. If you have any other questions please let us know. In case you have not found it yet, here is a link to the[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/gforum.cgi?forum=25"] Idaho forum[/url]. Have you ever tryed ice fishing?
WH2
[signature]
Thanks for the welcome,W2! Yes I have done some ice fishing. I've never gotten real heavy into it, but may in the future as I am nearing retirement. I have worked outside for 25+ years in some pretty extreme conditions, so being warm inside during my winter week ends is my preference at this point and time. Cabin fever does still bite this time of year, though. Thanks again for the nice welcome.

I'm a lucky dog...Greg
[signature]
[font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Greeting pvw and welcome to the best fishing web site. Hope that you enjoy the experience and meet a lot of new friend.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]