Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineview Saturday and after work fishin this week (report)
[size 2]Here is some pics I got developed today

This is my first crappie from Utah , and I wasn't really fishing for them . Pineview crappie 11.75 " caught on a white curly tail grub .

[Image: LOOM5874CustomImage0329753.jpg]

and a Kayote view (face covered) of same fish . Pics taken by me with tripod . Kinda crooked pic .

[Image: LOOM5874CustomImage0338258.jpg]

Finally hooked in to some smallies on grubs . Had a big muskie chase my jig , but no hit .

[Image: LOOM5874CustomImage0368775.jpg]

This is some after work fishing I have been doing for the last week . Largemouth bass caught on spinner bait . tight lines

[Image: LOOM5874CustomImage034603.jpg]

[Image: LOOM5874CustomImage0355541.jpg][/size]
[signature]
awesome pics ! @!

sm
[signature]
nice pics of you and the fish but hey those pic with out you are those the fish I got back in the old days that I fished with you I thought so. hahahaha lol.

just kiding nice fish were going to have to renew the old days and get out and fish I know I had fun fishing with you long ago and I learned a lot from you but now it's my time to teach you hahaha.
[signature]
Thanks , It is kinda tough taking a pic of yourself . Guess I need to go with someone more often . But that can have the same affect . I had a fishing buddy that was good at cutting my head off in the pics or not getting you centered in the pic . LOL My camera was giving me a rough time because the timer wouldn't work .So I keep the crappie out of the water to long , but he tasted fine in the frying pan . I did hook about 8 catfish at willard and had a nice hit off the jig that Nomoose set me up with to cross wiper bay with . I like to take pictures and this site is great for posting them . It does take some time to 1hour photo , scan , upload , resize, add to page and publish , and I have broadband to boot . I wish I could get paid for all this work !! LOL tight lines
[signature]
that was a nice fish, mine was pretty good too, dont ya say. nice fishin with you hellsangler.
[signature]
You know that you and Jim got me in to ice fishing back then . You wouldn't believe the monster you have created in me now . Now I can't wait for hard water . LOL Thanks for the water at willard , and I needed a break from the budlight . I was going to stock up for the ride home (Just kidding) , but when I left Willard bay there was cops all over . So I waited till I got home . Can't wait to teach you a few things LOL .But go easy on this old trout fisherman cuz I'm going after bass and muskies now . I got alot of catching up to do . tight lines
[signature]