Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yuba update?
I was planning on taking my two boys to yuba saturday. Just wondered if the ice was still safe as of 2/13 if anyone could help that wojuld be great thanks. i also had a question about the limit. how many fish can the kids keep. There 7 and 3 can they take a full limit or just half i can't remember? Thanks for the help
[signature]
update ,yes i went to ubey today go figure. the ice is still about ten inches thick, The eges are still a little soft two feet out. They were getting on and off with the wheelers today. 5 inches of smow made it tuff for walking, well tougher than it has been. I fished north east about 300 yards from the boat ramp. In 35 feet of water fishing was a little slow. I managed to get my limit by 11:00 am. Mr.BS only got one. the bites were SUPER!!! lite. If i had two boys that age i would rig them with a cast master. 14 in. of line and a size 14 treble hook. Worm till you catch your first one. Then I would cut the perch into 1/4 inch and 1 inch long. as far as the limts go i beleve the seven year old is good for 10 and the 3 year old would be off of your limit. Some one correct me if I'm wrong. Hope this helps.
[center]
PIKEMAN GO FISH!!!
[signature]
This maybe too late but the law allows kids under the age of 12 to keep a full limit of their own.
[signature]