Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sunday @ pineview
Went muskie fishing Sunday from 8:30am- 2:00pm. I caught two muskies today out by the islands east of browning point. The first one was caught at 9:30 and the other at 10:00. I fished that area untill 11:00 then went over by the cemetery point boat ramp and fished east of it. I had another one on for a couple of seconds but when it jumped out of the water I lost him plus I had a follow. Another boat in that area landed a muskie well over 40". The length of my muskies were 36" and 30" and I caught them on a #11 firetiger and a #13 firetiger. My fish were on the small side but it felt good to land two.
[signature]
way to go mike wish i had'nt been to sick to take you up on your offer for some company

aquaman
[signature]
sounds like to muskies are biting. good job
[signature]
Nice report and muskies to boot !! One of these days I will have a report like that .[Wink] Pineview foot soldier
[signature]
Sounds like you had a very nice day up at pineview. Did the water skiers annoy you very much?
[signature]
At 10:30 pineview started to get real busy. It wasnt the water skiers it was the personel water craft that you had to watch out for. I boated from the south fork arm to the north fork arm and it was a rough ride plus having to slow down afew times because I did not trust some of those drivers. I went to the wakeless area when it got real crowded.
[signature]
wow I knew that I would be missing out.It's great that you hook in to them back in the midwest you would have had in one day that lots of people get in a year. you used the color that I like to use early in the summer it's good to know that it still is working.this post make me hope that the class comes fast so I can fish more not get things ready for the class. I'm hoping that all that come to it can learn to love musky as I do and find a way for them to hook into those great fish.glad that you did right on!!!
[signature]
sound like mike dont need no class

chris
[signature]
well shucky darn wish i would have went today. sorry i couldnt make it mgb ill have to get up there with you soon.
[signature]
Aquaman I still have plenty to learn. It never hearts to learn other peoples methods and combine them with our own.

Xman I called you an hour before I left. I was hoping your cell phone was turned on.
[signature]
Maybe on day I'll be able to say that when I go fishing for them on the fly. Trying to find time to ty the flys is the hard part now. Dang summer semester

Trent
[signature]