Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fish-n-feed
thanks a bunch old coot, the food was great, all compliments to all of the people that helped cook. we were going to go out in our float tubes, i was rudley awakend when i found out my flippers were still in my room, so i decide i would still go out and fish without them, i will never forget my fins again it was too much work. i was fishing with my dad in the morning until the food. we then ate and went out with my dad and hellsangler. randy started out fishing for crappie, which he had no luck at, so i told him that the catfish were biting worms on the bottom, so he set up and threw a worm out on a light jid head, soon enough he had hooked up to a catfish. the bites were non stop....almost. we fish all day, and then went over to nomoose for a cold drink, which i must formally thank you guys for. after a drink and a quivk revisiting of lost friends(ask randi for some detailes on that) I headed back out. that is when i caught my first crappie ever, it was a dandy and fought like a champ to. that is how my day went.
[signature]
[shocked]OH NO !! don't tell them I used bait ! LOL at least it wasn't powerbait . LOL I got finned a few times from the catfish but a smallie got me too at pineview . It was fun fishing with you and you're dad . We should of tried for them crappie more at the end . But the sun had taken its toll on me and you with out flippers .You must of got a good work out from that . [cool] tight lines
[signature]
nah, it just a good exuse not to ride my bike 20 miles for the next few days,lol. the sun toke a toll on me to, i was so sunburned, but not any more, ha, i heal fast.
[signature]