Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Inlet
Fished the south marina inlet today with a couple buddies. My one friend caught a nice catfish, other than that nothing. There were a few people out fishing but none stayed very long.
[signature]
What were you using when you caught that cat?
[signature]
Just a good ole worm and split shot. We were throwing cranks curly tails and spoons but nothing besides thats cat.
[signature]
[Wink] Was there any ice to speak of in the inlet channel ?? Also did you go down the channel as far as where it dumps into the main bay and fish ?? Thanks for any and all info..Fish on,,FISHAMANIAC..[Wink]
[signature]
No ice at all in the channel, however by the ramps and dock area there is ice. Water is open about a hundred yards out from the mouth of the channel. We fished the whole stretch also...
[signature]
One fish???? come on Bryce you can do better than that, your my hero. When you coming down this way?
[signature]
ya slow day but it was nice fishing open water rather than the hard deck...I am gonna try and make it down one of the next weekends
[signature]
Thanks for the report, Willard is my best place to fish, and close to my home, I heard the water level is up[laugh], now if we can just keep the ski boats off, (ya right ha) see you out there.[fishin]
[signature]