Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TheWeber
[cool]I fished the Weber today in the Croydon area with a friend of mine. When we got there there was only a group of three besides us we fished all day and all we got was a brown about 15". When we were leaving we ran in to some guys who had about six fishand a couple of them looked like they where aroung 20" and 3 or 4lbs!!!!!!!!!!!! And you know the worst part they caught them all on powerbait! The water was low but clear it was a beautiful day and worth all the hard work.
[signature]
Yep, I know what ya mean. It's legal so ---------, what can you say but good job.[:/] Just got back myself and fished just below Echo ( a small private club) with moderate success. Most were browns and on the small side with a few whities. Sparky had a ball chasing released fish as usual. Had to re-release a few he chaseddown but I got to em quick and they're ok. Caught a couple ranging from 16-18 in. but that's using the fisherman's ruler and besides they were all released so who knows.[Wink] I have fished that section several times in the last couple of weeks and have had good success so keep at it.
[signature]
Nice reports Guys
[signature]