Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BASSMASTER CLASSIC
What did every one think of the classic this year? I bet Ike is hating life right now but I'm very happy for Skeet. He had worked hard and deserves it more than anyone does. Any Thoughts?
[signature]
[Sad] i as a little disapointed acculy im a youngin so i suppose that is why i was rootin for ike but ether way is was good and got me all geard up for the big thaw [fishon]

LOVE PEACE AND TURKEY GREASE
[signature]
I think the classic this year echoed how things are changing in the world. The first female in a classic Kim Bain-Moore . I was hoping for her but it would have been pure luck for her to win the classic her first time there. I'm pretty sure we will be seeing more of her.

But things they are a changing..... "to quote neal"

heheh
[signature]
I dug it! It was great for the industry! Highest attendance and T.V. viewers ever. I am really good it delivered on excitement with so many watching. What a finish, right down to the end!!

It's great to see it going to a "NASCAR Format"!
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
Too bad NASCAR is heading towards the wrestling format Sad

As for women in the Classic.. More power too them.. I understand that there was some controversy how she got in, but at this point I'm not sure it matters..

Personally, I'm looking forward to the day we no longer have women's and men's separate tourneys and just lump everyone in to one event.. It's not like physical size or athletic skill is the determining factor in events like racing or fishing..
[signature]
[cool]Yeah women anglers can fish just as good as men if not better. Not last year, but the year before in the bass club I am in, a female took the angler of the year trophy! She was just impossible to beat because she really knew how to get those fish biting! Just goes to show you gender doesnt really matter to a bass.

Check out the only North Dakota Bass Club, The Badlands Bass Bandits [url "http://www.badlandsbassbandits.com"]www.badlandsbassbandits.com[/url]
[signature]