Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another New Toy
Well I walked into the Gun Shop in Rock Springs on Saturday to buy some Ammo and walked out with a new toy with the Ammo. [Wink]

It is a Springfield XD-40 Subcompact in .40 SW. It seems to be a nice little gun especially for Concealed Carry.

[inline IMG_2307.JPG]

Here it is compared to my Glock Model 38 Compact .45 GAP
[inline IMG_2308.JPG]
[signature]
Sweet!
[signature]
It's purty! How much it set you back? I am in a position to "upgrade" from my pea shooter again.
[signature]
[quote lunkerhunter2]It's purty! How much it set you back? I am in a position to "upgrade" from my pea shooter again.[/quote]$499 - I think you can get one a little cheaper in Utah, but I can't buy there without having it shipped to an FFL.
[signature]
Very Nice Braz. That will be a great Can Shooter[shocked][cool]
[signature]
Had an XD 40 for a while, though not the sub compact (I don't carry). Was definitely a nice gun with great balance, just didn't need 2 40 cal guns. My other was used in competition shooting by the previous owner, so it was set up well and I kept it. Traded my XD for a browning 44 mag lever action rifle to compliment my Ruger Super Blackhawk 44 mag. Smile
[signature]
That's sweet. I have the XD also and have loved it.
[signature]
DAMN YOU! I could not resist the temptation. I bought the XD40 today! Piss on Obama!!!!!!!
[signature]
Amen to that Brody!!!!

Screw Obama and his communist, anti liberty, anti freedom minions; buy more guns!!

Congrats on the Gun!
[signature]